AOL Mail is an exceptionally brilliant and user-friendly communication solution in this modern world. This outstanding web-based messaging service allows you to send and receive lightning-fast emails in the most secure and reliable manner. In short, it gives the most sophisticated and fully secure email option that is packed with cutting-edge features. However, you can experience all this and much more only after logging in to your AOL Account at “mail.aol.com”.
Sign In at “mail.aol.com”
AOL allows its users to access their Email Account in the most simplified and convenient way. All you have to do is go to “mail.aol.com” and closely follow on-screen prompts to access your Account. However, you must enter the required details accurately. As such, the given set of step-by-step instructions will help in case of any confusion.
Launch Web Browser
Begin the process by launching an Internet Browser that is available on your computer. For instance, you may have Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
Go To “mail.aol.com”
After that, you will have to open “mail.aol.com” in order to log in to your AOL Account. For this, type in “mail.aol.com” in your Browser’s Address Bar. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
Provide Email Address
On the following webpage, it requires you to provide your AOL Username or Email Address. Hence, carefully enter your Username or Email Address provided at the time of Account Creation.
After this, you can select the checkbox for “Stay Signed In”. This option will keep you signed in even after exiting from this webpage. However, it is recommended not to select this option in case if you are using a Shared Computer or Network. Thereafter, click on the “Next” button to proceed with “mail.aol.com”.
Subsequently, it will lead you to the next window on “mail.aol.com”. Here, it will prompt you to provide your Password associated with this Email Account. Therefore, type in the Password accurately in the respective text field. Besides that, you must pay due attention while entering the same because Passwords are case sensitive. Moreover, even the slightest mistake in typing can lead to login issues.
Finally, click on the “Next” button to access your Email Account at “mail.aol.com”.
Reset Password at “mail.aol.com”
- In the very first place, open any Web Browser on your system that you commonly use.
- Then, access AOL Mail’s Sign In window. In other words, type in “mail.aol.com” in the Browser’s Address Bar. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- As a result, it will open the required webpage to proceed with the Password Reset process.
- Now, carefully enter your Username or Email Address in the respective text field.
- Thereafter, click on the “Next” button to move on to the next window of “mail.aol.com”.
- The following window will prompt you to enter your Password. However, you need not worry if you don’t remember it correctly. Here, you will also find the link to reset your password. Hence, look for the “Forgot Password?” tab. You will find it at the very bottom of the “Sign In” box beneath the “Next” button. Hence, click on it.
- The following window requires you to confirm your access to your Mobile Number for “Verification” purpose. Hence, click on the “Yes, text me a verification code” button to request a verification code on your Mobile Number.
- However, in case if you don’t have access to your registered Mobile Number at this point in time. Then, click on “I don’t have access to this phone”. Subsequently, follow on-screen prompts to reset your “Password”.
- After that, check your Mobile Phone and open the message received from “mail.aol.com”. Here, you will find a Verification Code.
- Now, return back to the last window of “mail.aol.com” on your computer. Here, you must accurately enter the Verification Code received on your Mobile Number.
- Next, you should type in a “New Password” that you wish to create for this account. However, ensure that it is strong and unique containing a combination of alphabets (lower and upper case), numbers and special characters.
- Thereafter, re-enter the same “Password” correctly in order to confirm it.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button to complete the Password Reset process at “mail.aol.com”.