AOL Sign In
AOL Sign In is the most effective and easy to use means of communication. It is a reliable web-based messaging service that ensures air-tight security for your digital communications. This user-friendly messaging solution is super-fast and highly efficient. This feature-packed messaging solution gives you a world-class experience. For this, you must follow the given set of instructions to create and access your Email Account.
Create AOL Account
- First and foremost, open any Web Browser that is available on your computer. For example, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla, Safari etc.
- Next, you should open the official website of AOL Sign In on your system. For this, type in “mail.aol.com” in your Browser’s Address Bar. You will find this long text bar at the very top of your window. Then, press the “Enter” key of your keyboard.
- As a result, it will open the required webpage for AOL Sign In. Here, you will get a Profile icon for “Aol Mail Login/ Join” at the top right-hand side. Therefore, click on it.
- Consequently, it will take you to AOL Sign In window. This webpage allows you to create a new account or log in to an existing one. Hence, proceed to create a new account by clicking on the “Create An Account” button. You will find it at the lower end of this window beneath the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, you will get an Account Creation Form on the following window. It requires you to provide your basic Profile Information. Hence, carefully type in the required details in the respective text boxes as mentioned below.
- Begin by entering your Complete Name.
- The next field seeks a “Username” to set up your AOL Mail Account. Therefore, you must provide a unique “Username” which you want to set for this account. You must also remember that it will be used as your Email Address.
- Thereafter, it will prompt you to enter a “Password” for avoiding unauthorized access. Hence, type in a unique and strong “Password” in accordance with the specified requirements. For example, it must contain at least 8 characters in a unique combination. Besides, it must contain alphabets (lower and upper case), numerical and special characters.
- After that, re-enter this “Password” again in the following field in order to confirm the same.
- Next, you must select your “Date Of Birth” and “Gender” correctly. These details will help AOL Sign In to customize its Homepage for giving you an enhanced experience.
- Additionally, enter your Postal Zip Code and Weather and Local Stories on AOL’s Homepage.
- Now, choose a “Security Question” by clicking on the respective drop-down menu box.
- Then, enter a relevant “Answer” for the “Security Question” selected above.
- After that, you must enter a working Mobile Number in the respective field. This will allow AOL Sign In if you encounter any Login Issue. However, you can skip it as it is optional.
- Apart from this, you must enter an alternate Email Address as part of the two-factor verification process.
- At last, click on the “Sign Up” button and create your AOL Sign In Account.
- After this, you will get a Verification Email on your Alternate Email Address. Therefore, log in to your Email Account and open this Email from AOL Mail. Then, click on the Verification Link.
AOL Sign In Process
- First and foremost, open any Web Browser that is available on your computer.
- Next, you should open “aol.com”.
- As a result, it will open the required webpage for AOL Sign In. Here, you will get a Profile icon for “Login/ Join” at the top right-hand side. Therefore, click on it.
- Consequently, it will take you to AOL Sign In window. This webpage allows you to create a new account or log in to an existing one. Hence, proceed for the AOL Sign In Process.
- This window requires you to provide your “Username” or “Email Address” for this account. Hence, enter the detail correctly.
- After that, click “Next”.
- Then, type in the associated “Password” for this account.
- At last, click on “Sign In” and start using your AOL Sign In Account.