AOL is one of the leading email service providers that is known for its excellent mailing features. Sometimes, the users get trapped with the AOL Mail Not Working or Down Problem. Therefore, keeping this in mind, we have discussed how the user can quickly resolve the issue.
The users who encounter the AOL Mail issue, we have prepared a guide to overcome the problem easily. But before proceeding further with the steps to resolve the issue, we have also mentioned the reasons behind the “AOL Mail Not Working” issue.
Reasons behind AOL Mail Not Working or Down Problem
The AOL Not Working, or Down problem occurs due to the following reasons mentioned below:
- AOL server is down or outage issue
- The problem may arise due to the wrong AOL password.
- Issues in loading emails because of the network issues
- SMTP settings are not correct
- AOL account has been disabled
- Slow performance and speed of the AOL mail
- Malware Infection
- Compatibility issues
These all were the reasons why the user encounters AOL Mail Not Working, or Down problem arises. The users should not worry because we have enrolled the steps to resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting Steps to resolve AOL Mail Not Working Issues
Below enlisted are the easy and simple troubleshooting steps to resolve AOL Mail Not Working or Down problem.
Turn ON and OFF the Airplane Mode
Those who are facing the AOL Mail Down issue, then they must try turning ON and OFF the Airplane Mode. Moreover, follow the guidelines mentioned below to ensure that the internet is working correctly.
- Turn ON and OFF the Airplane Mode
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi is working correctly.
Remove the AOL account and then try to log in once again
If, after applying the solution 1, the AOL Mail Not Working issue remains the same, users are suggested to remove the account and then add it again. Thus, removing and adding the AOL account helps to troubleshoot the issue. After applying these steps, the user will be able to use the email services again.
Steps to resolve AOL Mail Not working on Android
The AOL mail issue on Android devices may occur due to the older version of the AOL app or outdated website. To resolve this problem, the users are suggested to clear the cache files from their device. Besides this, ensure that the device is protected from any malicious attack.
- Verify the sender and receiver email address; if it is incorrect, it will create a problem.
- The users are recommended to perform the proper configuration of their AOL mail account. The users can configure the mail account from the settings option.
- After this, set up the AOL account correctly.
Undoubtedly, AOL mail is the best mailing service available for all users. It works on any device without any issue, but sometimes, users encounter the “AOL Mail not working” issue due to some technical hiccups. But by applying the steps above, the “AOL Down” issue can be resolved. If the problem does not get resolved, users should communicate with the AOL experts for a quick solution to resolve the issue.